MCC2 RESIDENTIAL CATALYTIC SILENCERS
20 to 25 dBA expected attenuation
The MCC2 provides customizable emission reduction combined with Maxim’s best silencing technologies and is engineered to provide a residential grade attenuation. Maxim MCC Catalytic Silencers are engineered for larger horsepower engines while maximizing your emissions and noise compliance. Constructed of carbon steel or stainless steel with multiple orientation options available, the MCC Catalytic Silencer can be engineered and designed to your specific requirements. Maxim Silencers are proudly made in the USA.
Highly Efficient Emission Reduction
- Three-Way (NOx, CO, NMHC, HcHo)
- Oxidation (CO, NMHC, HcHo)
- Diesel Oxidation (CO, NMHC, PM)
Typical applications: Gas reciprocating internal combustion engines, natural gas compression packages, electrical power generation, and engine driven pumps
- Easy access to rectangle catalysts, one person can service unit
- Guaranteed emission reductions
- Catalyst wedge-sealing design
- Heavy duty, welded construction
- ANSI drilled flanges on inlet and outlet
- Sampling ports per EPA and TCEQ guidelines.
- Elements are installed parallel to each other to reduce back pressure
Options / Accesories
- Stainless steel construction: 304 or 316
- Multiple attenuation/noise reductions available
- Orientation types available:
- End in-End out
- Side in-End out
- End in-Side out
- Side in-Side out
- Horizontal or vertical support arrangements
- Multiple rectangle element sizes and configurations available
- Three-way (NOx, CO, NMHC, HcHo), Oxidation (CO, NMHC, HcHo) or Diesel oxidation (CO, NMHC, PM) rectangle elements
- Special paints and finishes available
- Complete range of exhaust accessories
Download the Maxim MCC2 spec page click here
Request for Quote Today!Fields Marked with * are required
Listed sound data is based on typical performance and should not be considered absolute.
*See nomenclature guide for additional information on part number creation.